Roasted Veggie Salad With Avocado Dressing
1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
1 lb butternut squash
1 lb Brussels sprouts, hulled and halved
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt (sea salt as per Dr. Sebi Nutrition Guide)
1 tsp black pepper (I substitute cayenne pepper as per Dr. Sebi Nutritional Guide)
3 tbsp. olive oil (I substitute grapeseed oil as per Dr. Sebi Nutrition Guide)
4 oz mixed greens
1 small garlic clove
Juice of 1 lime
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper (I substitute cayenne pepper as per Dr. Sebi Nutritional Guide)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
2. In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
3. Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
4. To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
5. To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve!