Crispy Baked Rosemary Chicken
4 chicken leg quarters (skin on)
2/3 cup coconut oil
2 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add chicken then remaining ingredients. Stir to ensure all of the chicken is covered.
3. Add chicken with all of the marinade in a single layer in a large baking dish with high sides.
4. Bake for 1 hour uncovered. Baste two to three times during the last 15 minutes to ensure a crispy chicken skin.
5. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.