1 gram of your favorite ganja
pestle mortar grinder to grind ganja
1 tbsp butter
1 emptied teabag or gold coffee filter or cheesecloth to strain tea through
1 cup water
1 cup of whole milk (can be replaced with a non dairy substitute such as soy or almond milk.)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Favorite spice for taste (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, turmeric, allspice)
Favorite sweetener for taste (honey, agave, sugar etc., no artificial sweeteners PLEASE : )
1 bag of your favorite herbal tea (optional)
1. Grind up the ganja as fine as you can get it and put it in a teabag (you can unstaple any teabag, replace with ganja, and re-staple or paperclip). You can omit the teabag if you have something to strain your tea through when it is done like a gold coffee filter or cheesecloth.
2. Put 1 cup of water in a medium saucepan or tea kettle and heat until boiling.
3. Reduce to a low boil and add your ganja teabag (or loose ganja) with *1/2 teaspoon of butter (*Note: The butter is to extract the THC from the plant. THC requires a fatty substance to cling to when being dissolved under high temperatures). Stir until dissolved.
4. Cover and let simmer for 1 hour.
5. Stir in one cup of whole milk, along with desired spices and sweeten to taste. You can also add an herbal teabag like African redbush or licorice, if desired. Bring back to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 30 seconds and transfer to large mug (through a filter if not using teabag). Sprinkle with nutmeg.